=== PBlog – A responsive wordpress theme for creative bloggers ===
Contributors: P Theme team
Tags: green, white, light, two-columns, right-sidebar, responsive-layout, custom-background, custom-header, custom-menu, editor-style, featured-images, flexible-header, microformats, rtl-language-support, sticky-post, theme-options, translation-ready
Requires at least: 3.6
Tested up to: 4.4
Stable tag: 1.1.4
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
== Description ==
Pblog theme is clean, blog-focused, and designed for personal and creative bloggers. It gives you the freedom to focus on your content and enhance it with great images.
* Responsive Layout
* Custom Colors
* Custom Header
* Full Width
* Featured Image
* Custom Background
* The GPL v2.0 or later license. 🙂 Use it to make something cool.
== Installation ==
- In your admin panel, go to Appearance -> Themes and click the Add New button.
- Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme’s ZIP file. Click Install Now.
- Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= How do I display a post with full image background on homepage? =
You can set a post displayed with full image background easily using Pblog.
- Go to add a post or edit post screen.
- Now you will see a meta box on the top right of editor, saying “Is this a featured post?”.
- You can now check it to set the post as featured. But it will not be displayed with full image background, unless..
- Set a Featured Image to the post.
- Once check the meta box, and set a featured image, the post will now be displayed with full image background on homepage and other archive pages.
= Quick Specs =
- The main content width is 620px.
- The sidebar width is 400px.
- Image sizes:
Thumbnail: 800px wide by 240px high.
main-thumb: 800px wide by 240px high.
pt-full-width: umlimited wide by 230px high.